Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Did I ever tell you about the time...

Last year the batteries in my wall clock died, preventing it from telling me the time until new ones were put in it. During the period that time had stopped (according to the clock, that is), there were no tidal waves, the seas didn't boil and volcanoes didn't shower the earth's surface with destruction.

Just because the Mayans stopped counting doesn't mean the proverbial is going to hit the fan. Get over it.


Spending your family Christmas party on the couch watching golf is stupid and ignorant. Also it's very rude. My uncle's actions put a large crimp on my day late last year and was the final straw that destroyed any yule cheer I may have still contained. Cutting off an important conversation about something those partaking all care about for a trivia quiz is also quite rude.

Yeah, that'll do.

No comments: