Thursday, February 25, 2010

The grooves in my cerebral cortex form the words "birth control"

"Well, if you don't like Starbucks' coffee obviously you haven't tried it in the States."

"I have, actually, and it still tastes like shit."


Anyway, as if it's not entirely clear to my readers, with the exception of "The Lost Boys" vampires in movies are whiney little bitches I couldn't care less for. The vampire, in my opinion, is basically moot for anything more than tapping the angst-ridden teenage girl angle.

This in mind I recently noticed something: The Anne Rice "Vampire Chronicles" series was for a semi-previous generation of angst-ridden teenage girls. These girls have now grown up, had kids of their own and now these kids have gotten into "Twilight" as their angst-ridden teenage girl series.

In 20ish years, I plan on writing my own series of vampire books and capitalizing on the third generation of angst-ridden and so-on...

I read bits of one or two of the Rice books and have had a passage of "Twilight" read to me and see creating an emo masterpiece to be in cinemas next season (in 20ish years) is no hard task. I will make a fucking million plus.



I'll get to it later.

Thank you.

No comments: