Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Would Mad Magazine call this a "blerg"?

I recently discovered that all I'm anyway halfway decent at writing is this stupid blog, comments on video games and anything involving zombies.

I must embrace this trifecta. This trinity.

I played Left 4 Dead 2 today.

Shit.

The words fly at me faster than I can type, but the vlog is so passe, so the kids that I made up in my mind tell me.



Let's try something else, shall we?
So, a couple have told me that they read this business I lay into the tubes, and one can assume they return for more. Now while I'm trying to keep this free and fun, I'm also down with what the people want. If you read and like, dislike, etc., my blog then by all means, feel free to throw pies full of poo of critique my way. It's how I prefer.

I go hide now.

No comments: