Monday, August 23, 2010

We Don't Need No Conversation.

Mike: You look uncomfortable.
Me: *nods*
Mike: Why?
Me: Happens.


Guy at Party: So where are you from?
Me: Canberra.
Guy: No, I mean, what group are from?
Me: I, uh, group? *points at Emma-Jean and Mike* Them...?
Emma-Jean: He goes to Chrome.
Me: Ohhhhhh! Yeah, sometimes.


Polling guy: Name?
Me: Perrie.
Polling guy: Ok.
Me: That's P E double R I E.
Guy: Got ya.
Me: Might make it a bit easier, heh.
Guy: Indeed. First name?
Me: Robert. *points* That's me.
Guy: Have you voted before--
Me: YES!
Guy: --In this election?
Me: Oh, no, haha, like I said, I have voted before, just not in this election, though I have voted before. I know what I'm doing here.
Guy: Quite. Next!


Co-worker: Hey, Rob, you busy?
Me: Not really.
Co-worker: Ok, could you--
Me: UGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!
Co-worker: I'll ask someone else.

No comments: